Easy to Integrate
The SafeNet Security Management Center (SMC) redefines network security management with a robust, web-based, management platform that authenticates any number of SafeNet network encryptors.
With SMC point-and-click, easy-to-use interface, and configuration wizards, it's simple to visualize, configure, modify, and manage network security through a 5 minute installation and deployment. SMC enables organizations to implement a broad range of security policies that can limit access to specific devices or provide unlimited access to the entire network.
Highly Secure and Scalable
The management communication between SMC and SafeNet encryptors is through highly secure channel communications, eliminating the possibility of spoofing or eavesdropping.
The Simple Network Management Protocol (SNMP) architecture provides interoperability with enterprise network security management software suites for additional device and network monitoring options.
Supported Devices and Clients
- SafeNet Ethernet Encryptors, including:
- SafeNet SONET Encryptors
- SafeNet ATM Encryptors
- SafeNet Link Encryptor
- Simple Network Management Protocol (SNMP) v1, v2, & v3
- SNMP MIB-II, plus secured SafeNet extensions
- FIPS 140-2 Level 2 and Level 3
SMC Clients Requirements
- Processor: 1GHz
- Memory: 512 MB
- Firefox 4.x and later
- Internet Explorer 8 & 9
- High resolution color monitor
- Mouse & keyboard
SMC Server System Requirements
Processor: Solaris SPARC Enterprise Server or Intel Pentium 4 (minimum)
Operating Systems: Solaris 10 (SPARC), Windows Server 2008 R2, Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP
- 2 GB RAM
- 60 GB hard drive
- CD-ROM drive
- Network interface card
Service and Support
- Worldwide sales, service, and distribution
- 30-day software warranty
- 1-year applicable hardware warranty
- Extended maintenance and support
View Возможности и преимущества
Security Management Center Features and Benefits
- Zero-footprint, web-based client.
- No client installation means no client deployment overhead, no client administration, no platform dependency.
- Comprehensive user management, including configurable role-based access control, user account management, and granular audit logging of all user actions.
- Complete device configuration, monitoring, and management for SafeNet network security solutions.
- Fault Management — SNMP Traps, Events and Alarms handler.
- Deployment and management of device PKI. No external PKI required
- SNMP Proxy Agent provides northbound
- SNMP interface to your OSS/NMS
- Batch firmware download — Upgrade your entire network in a single operation
- Job scheduler, Configuration scripts and Reports.
- Pervasive system security — SSL, PKI, password enforcement, FIPS, Two-factor authentication, Key Storage (Internal and External).
- High Availability — Database Replication, Server Pairing
- 5 minute installation and deployment
- Lower management costs
- Easily can produce a data security audit trail to meet compliance auditing requirements
- Point and click interface and configuration wizards make setup simple
View How To Buy