Increased PIN Security
- Luna EFT provides FIPS 140 (in process) certified physical and logical protection to cryptographic keys preventing unauthorized access to highly sensitive information.
Tamper-resistant secure casing and tamper-responsive circuitry trigger automatic cryptographic key erasure upon tamper detection.
- Luna EFT ATM Key Management System provides key mailer security by allowing the custodian key data to print directly to secure key envelopes; it also allows for automatic ATM key distribution and initialization.
- Luna EFT PIN Mailer System allows for printing of the Pins directly to secure PIN envelopes. Luna EFT also offers true end-to-end internet and mobile transaction security.
- All transactions are RSA encrypted from the client to the host, and Java applet at client browser or phone.
- Increased PIN and key mailer security with PIN and custodian key data printed directly to the mailer stationery
Easy Management and Increased Efficiency
The regular task of configuring and managing cryptographic and key component settings is simplified in the Luna EFT through the use of an easy to use Graphic User Interface (GUI). A well structured menu-based navigation system, coupled with intuitive dialog box interaction, reduces the risk of manual input errors and speeds up the administrative process.
SafeNet Luna EFT processes up to 1200 Visa PIN Verify (PVV) operations per second, which provides for faster and more efficient transactions.
Supports Wide Variety of Clients:
- The Mark II command set provides the functionality required by the vast majority of Issuing and Acquiring banks, payment processors and ATM systems.
- The CI (Card Issuing) command set provides functionality for the Card Issuers especially those with Chip Card/EMV requirements.
- The AMB (Australian Major Bank) command set is designed to suit the Australian market and supports the APCA interface standards.
SafeNet works closely with customers to extend its standard EFT and Payments products to incorporate customer-defined functionality. Luna EFT allows for custom functionality to be readily implemented in support of non-standard EFT systems including electronic purse, mobile banking, and gaming.
- A variety of interfaces to a wide variety of host types
- Payment Industry
- Mark II
- Australian Major Bank
- Card Issuance
- Online Banking Module
- Custom Solutions
- FIPS 140-2 Level 3 validated (certificate number in progress)
- RoHS compliant
- Up to 1200 Visa PIN Verify (PVV) operations per second
- Up to 600 RSA signatures per second
- Symmetric Keys
- Hash Digest
- Message Authentication Codes (MAC)
- Asynchronous Serial
- TCP/IP over Ethernet
- 1U RoHS compliant
- Weight 7.21lb (15.9kg)
- Operating 0°C to 40°C,
- Storage -20°C to +65°C
Regulatory Standards Certification
- U/L 1950 & CSA C22.2 compliant
- FCC Part 15 - Class B
View Возможности и преимущества